Single Stage Correction and Sio2 Detail
So, you’d like to go up a level and treat your car to the latest high gloss detailer infused with Sio2 to give enhanced levels of gloss and protection? Then why not go for our Single Stage Correction and Sio2 Detail? With protection for up to 12 months, you’ll be blown away by the results.
• All wheels cleaned with a non-acid wheel cleaner to remove baked on brake dust and remove contamination spots.
• Tar remover applied to all wheels to remove all baked-on tar deposits.
• Wheels and lower body panels treated with a quality fallout remover to remove embedded bonded contaminants.
• Power rinse to remove all dirt and grime.
• Wheel arches, lower sills, door shuts, boot and engine bay sprayed with a citrus degreaser to remove dirt and grime.
• Engine and engine bay cleaned if required and if safe to do so. We’ll advise on request.
• Power Rinse to remove the dirt.
• Pre-wash snow foam bath applied to the car with a safe foaming PH neutral snow foam via a foam lance for best results.
• Power rinse to remove the foam covering.
• Safe 2 bucket and grate washing system used with a quality PH neutral foaming shampoo and a lambswool wash mitt for safe and effective cleaning.
• Power rinse to remove the foaming shampoo.
• Decontaminate all surfaces to remove bonded contamination from paintwork with a mild clay bar or clay lube to remove embedded contaminants.
• Power Rinse.
• Hand dried using a microfibre drying towel to ensure a safe, scratch less dry finish.
• Paintwork checked under lighting for optimum cleaning and polishing.
• Single stage machine polish using a Dual Action Polisher & correct it compound. This is a polishing compound to remove fine imperfections, visible oxidisation and to restore gloss. It also prepares the clean surface ready for protection.
• All tyre surfaces treated with a tyre gloss to give a desired high gloss or satin protected finish.
• All wheel arches dressed with a specialist dressing to give that new look.
• All exterior trim surfaces conditioned and protected/dressed with a trim dressing.
• All chrome and stainless-steel surfaces cleaned and polished with a metal polish.