5 Year Ceramic Coating Detail
If your goal is the ultimate protection for your prized asset and you want to make sure its protection will really last, why not go for our 5 Year Ceramic Coating Detail. It’s the protective coating that serious car enthusiasts are all talking about and in our view it really is outstanding.
• All wheels cleaned with a non-acid wheel cleaner to remove baked on brake dust and remove contamination spots.
• Tar remover applied to all wheels to remove all baked-on tar deposits.
• Wheels and lower body panels treated with a Autobead fallout remover to remove embedded bonded contaminants.
• Power rinse to remove all dirt and grime.
• Wheel arches, lower sills, door shuts, boot and engine bay sprayed with Autobead Heavy Dirt to remove dirt and grime.
• Power Rinse to remove the dirt.
• Pre-wash snow foam bath applied to the car with a safe foaming PH neutral snow foam via a foam lance.
• Power rinse to remove the foam covering.
• Safe 2 bucket and Grit Guard washing system used with Autobead Premium PH neutral shampoo and a lambswool wash mitt for safe and effective cleaning.
• Power rinse to remove the shampoo.
• Decontaminate all surfaces including Paintwork, Glass and Alloy Wheels to remove bonded contamination with a mild clay bar.
• Power Rinse.
• Hand dried using a 1500GSM microfibre drying towel to ensure a safe, scratchless dry finish.
• Paintwork checked under lighting for optimum cleaning and polishing.
• All Paintwork measured with a NexDiag PTG paint depth gauge to check paint readings prior to machine correction, this will be monitored throughout the cutting process.
• The car will be masked up using our detailing masking tape.
• Stage one of the cutting process is carried out to remove swirl marks, paint defects, marring and fine scratches from the paint surface leaving a clean and gloss finish ready for stage 2 refinement.
• Stage two is the refinement process, carried out ensuring a crisp, clean, and corrected gloss finish ready for the Ceramic Coating.
• All tyre surfaces treated with a tyre dressing to give a satin protected finish.
• All wheel arches dressed with a specialist dressing to give that new look.
• All exterior trim surfaces conditioned and protected/dressed with a trim dressing.
• All chrome and stainless-steel surfaces cleaned and polished with a metal polish.
Glass Ceramic Coating and Wheel Ceramic Coating is included.